If you are having a hard time figuring out where to begin, here is a quick list of some of the top most popular geometric tattoo styles used these days: The Knot. The Knot represents an unbreakable or complex knot problem. The Knot is often represented by interlocking knots. It is often used as a theme for other tattoos.
The Celtic Knot or the Geometry Symbol: This is another geometric pattern that is used in many tattoo styles. A Celtic knot is actually a knot that has a spiral or shape on one end, similar to the way a snowman starts off by opening his eyes and then opens his mouth.
The Chinese Knot: This knot is also known as the 'three and four' knot. It is often found in conjunction with different geometric patterns like the Celtic Knot and is one of the most popular geometric tattoos used these days.
The Flower and Knot: This is another tattoo style that combines the knot and flower into one design. The flower is usually white or pink and represents beauty and youth. The knot or spiral is usually blue and represents spirituality. The flower symbolizes the sun in many cultures around the world.
The Geometric Tattoo Design: There are several ways a person can get a geometric tattoo design inked onto their body. Here is a short description of each:
– The “C” Tattoo Design: Many people use this type of tattoo design because it represents two straight lines. The “C” is made by starting at the top of the foot and ending at the tip of the nose. A person who is in a hurry will put the “C” on the back of their neck, on their wrist, or wherever they can see their feet. This is a great tattoo style to wear in bright colors. This type of geometric tattoo design is also very unique.
– The Geometric Tattoos of Nature: Many people will get geometrical tattoo designs inked onto their bodies because they relate to nature. Examples of these would be butterflies, flowers, birds, and leaves. There are many different types of trees and plants that can also be a geometric design.
– Geometric Tattoos For Women: Some women will also get this type of tattoo on their lower back. This type of tattoo is often done in a more feminine way and can feature intricate geometrics and other floral patterns.
– Geometric Tattoo Designs for Men: Many men will also get these tattoos on their body. Often times the geometric tattoo will be done in black and white or dark colors. Many men prefer this type of tattoo because they have a strong sense of masculinity and they want to convey that through their tattoo.
– Geometric Tattoo Designs for Kids: Many kids are getting tattoos too. These are very popular among children of all ages. One popular child's geometric tattoo will be a ballerina. A lot of kids love this type of tattoo and enjoy it because they feel like they are in the spotlight and they want to be noticed.
– Geometric Tattoo Designs for Adults: These are popular with both adults and kids because they are not only unique in style but also in meaning. they give you more than just a style.
– Geometric Tattoo Designs for Sports Fans: Another popular tattoo is the baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey, or football geometric tattoo. Some of these are very popular among fans of these sports because of the love for the sport.
It is important to remember that your tattoo should mean more than just a style. It should be an expression of you and your personality so make sure you choose a geometric tattoo carefully and choose a tattoo artist that you know will really put your own style into your tattoo. You may also want to think about what kind of geometric tattoo will bring out the best in your skin.
Gallery of The Hidden Agenda Of Geometric Tattoo | geometric tattoo
Tags: #geometric tattoo #geometric tattoo artist #geometric tattoo designs #geometric tattoo filler #geometric tattoo forearm #geometric tattoo meaning #geometric tattoo patterns #geometric tattoo stencil #geometric tattoos for men #geometric tattoos sleeve